Tel: 01895 637 121
- Insurance veteran Patrick O’Sullivan to take chair at Saga
Shares in the group have fallen by a third since a profits warning last year
Posted on 19 February 2018 | 5:15 pm
- Ireland steps up plans to avoid market disruption from Brexit
Euroclear moves to build settlement facility for Irish securities by March 2019
Posted on 19 February 2018 | 5:11 pm
- Is Softbank’s maverick boss really another Warren Buffett?
Masayoshi Son’s move on reinsurer Swiss Re has echoes of Berkshire Hathaway
Posted on 19 February 2018 | 5:07 pm
- Latvia ECB member faces calls to quit after bribery accusations
Rimsevics released on bail but concerns intensify as ABLV ordered to freeze payments
Posted on 19 February 2018 | 4:31 pm
- Deutsche Bank cuts up to 500 investment banking and trading jobs
Some lay-offs at German company will come before 2017 bonus payouts
Posted on 19 February 2018 | 3:52 pm
- 10 UK property hotspots in 2017
A study from the Office for National Statistics (ONS) highlights the parts of the UK where house prices rose by the most in 2017.
Posted on 19 February 2018 | 2:37 pm
- 10 UK property blackspots in 2017
A study from the Office for National Statistics highlights 10 parts of the UK which suffered the steepest residential property price falls in 2017.
Posted on 19 February 2018 | 2:18 pm
- AXA IM Framlington restructures research team on five themes
The firm has restructured its research team to focus on five thematic areas, as it boosts its long-term, active management capabilities.
Posted on 19 February 2018 | 1:34 pm
- R&M hires ex-Aviva Investors boss to beef up compliance
River & Mercantile has hired former Aviva Investors boss and Baring executive John Misselbrook to head a new risk management committee
Posted on 19 February 2018 | 1:23 pm
- Regional Stars Awards 2018: South East shortlist revealed
We reveal the five offices to make the South East shortlist in our annual regional wealth manager awards.
Posted on 19 February 2018 | 11:49 am
- Latvian central bank boss released on bail
The Baltic state's anti-corruption agency suspects Ilmars Rimsevics of seeking a €100,000 bribe.
Posted on 19 February 2018 | 7:39 pm
- Topshop boss denies report he is selling the business
Sir Philip Green says he has never held talks with China's Shandong Ruyi about selling his Arcadia retail empire.
Posted on 19 February 2018 | 7:08 pm
- Maternity leave: 'I was made redundant on first day back'
As a poll finds "worrying attitudes" among employers, three mums tell the BBC about their experiences.
Posted on 19 February 2018 | 7:06 pm
- More arrests in $1.8bn Punjab National Bank scam
Several Punjab National Bank workers have been detained in connection with India's biggest fraud.
Posted on 19 February 2018 | 6:04 pm
- Meat supplier Russell Hume falls into administration
The collapse of Derby-based Russell Hume following an FSA investigation will cost almost 270 jobs.
Posted on 19 February 2018 | 5:29 pm
Keep an eye on the news! These news feeds are produced by a third party, and neither we nor our representatives are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained therein.