Tel: 01895 637 121
- UK and EU financial watchdogs to co-operate in event of no-deal Brexit
Posted on 20 March 2019 | 4:35 pm
- SoftBank-backed lender OakNorth triples profits
Posted on 20 March 2019 | 1:58 pm
- Lloyds chief’s pension cut criticised as ‘obscene’ by unions
Horta-Osório is one of several UK bank bosses with packages that flout guidelines
Posted on 20 March 2019 | 12:46 pm
- UK to lose £1tn of financial assets to Europe due to Brexit
Banks and investors forced to finalise plans only days from set departure date
Posted on 20 March 2019 | 12:29 pm
- Jet faces ‘severe trouble’ unless it finds fresh funds
Founder Naresh Goyal trying to regain support of investors and lenders
Posted on 20 March 2019 | 11:51 am
- Ford accelerates electric vehicle investment
The US carmaker said growth in the market meant it became "obvious" the company needed to add capacity.
Posted on 20 March 2019 | 4:08 pm
- Job losses announced at Barlaston Wedgwood
The Staffordshire site employs 440 staff and is looking to reduce this by 145.
Posted on 20 March 2019 | 3:04 pm
- Nirav Modi arrested in UK amid India fraud case allegations
Nirav Modi, whose jewellery was worn by Priyanka Chopra-Jonas, is accused of defrauding an Indian bank.
Posted on 20 March 2019 | 3:03 pm
- Google hit with €1.5bn fine from EU over advertising
The search engine has been fined for blocking rival online search advertisers.
Posted on 20 March 2019 | 2:40 pm
- Toyota to build new Suzuki car at Burnaston factory
The deal will not lead to extra jobs but will make the Derbyshire factory more efficient, the firm says.
Posted on 20 March 2019 | 1:57 pm
Keep an eye on the news! These news feeds are produced by a third party, and neither we nor our representatives are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained therein.